Call Today: (801) 507-1950 / Fax: (801) 507-1951
5063 South Cottonwood Street, Building #7, Suite 400, Murray, Utah 84107 Get Directions

Painful Intercourse

· Annual exam, Health, Pain · No Comments

“Can I talk to my doctor if I’m having pain during sex?”

Yes! Painful sex can be caused by many different factors. The first step if you’re having persistent pain is to come in for an exam. Common problems include a tilted uterus, enlarged uterus, or ovaries, constipation, endometriosis, hypersensitivity to semen, muscle tightness, or skin sensitivities.

Most of these problems can be identified with a simple exam. Sometimes further treatments may be necessary to help you feel better. Please don’t be afraid to bring it up!


Follow us on Instagram for more posts and information.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.